Sunday, March 22, 2009

Critical Thinking Within My Own Studies

To be completely honest my High School was not very hard in the academic department. It was not as if they did not care, there was just no motivation. So that being said critical thinking was never really taught at my high school. However I feel critical thinking is something you should already know by the time you hit High School, so maybe that is why it was never taught to us at our High School. I think critical thinking is something that can either come easy to someone, or its something someone really has to work hard on. For those that critical thinking does not come easy to I think it would help them if it was still taught to them through out their education. If it can not be taught, at least come up with a way that helps it come easier to people!

No comments:

Post a Comment